The most important at a glance:
- To demonstrate successful Covid-19 vaccination
- Detection of neutralising antibodies after COVID-19 infection
- Simple test implementation
- Sample material:
- Serum/plasma samples
- Whole blood samples
- Test evaluation after 10-15 minutes
- The article contains the following materials for conducting the test:
- COVID-19 Neutralising Ab Test Cassette
- Instructions for use
- Sterile lancet
- Very high reliability
- Sensitivity: 99.2 %
- Specificity: 99.3 %
- Accuracy: 99.3 %
- No cross-reactivity with other antibodies (such as influenza A virus, MERS virus, hepatitis C virus, etc.).
- Storage at +2°C ~ +30°C
- Minimum shelf life of 24 months
- Available in packs of 1 and 10
ImplementationInstructions for use Explanatory video
INTERPRETATION OF THE RESULTS:
Fig. 1: Positive
Fig. 2: Negative
Fig. 3: Invalid
Positive: The control line (C) and test line (T) appear in the display window.
Negative: Only one line appears in the control area (C), no line appears in the test area (T).
Invalid: If no line appears in the control area (C), the test results are invalid regardless of whether a line appears in the test area (T). The instruction may not have been followed correctly or the test may be compromised. It is recommended to repeat the test with a new device. If the problem persists, stop using the product and contact your local dealer.
Scope of delivery:
1-piece test, PZN 17936059 1 COVID-19 Neutralising Ab Test Cassette, 1 Instruction Manual, 1 Buffer, 1 Pipette, 1 Sterile Lancet
10-piece test, PZN: 17936065 10 COVID-19 Neutralising Ab Test Cassette, 1 Instruction Manual, 10 Buffers, 10 Pipette, 10 Sterile Lancet.
This item is excluded from return.
Canea Pharma GmbH, Tarpenring 12, 22419 Hamburg, Germany